Wednesday 5 August 2009

Ups and downs

Well I managed my first restaurant visit and stayed within my points allowance, without starving myself during the day. It was a chinese and I opted for mussels and then a chicken chow mein, I even managed not to pinch any of everyone elses, despite them trying to shove spring rolls and barbecued spare ribs in my face.

I stayed within my allowance every day and saved points for my vodkas on the Saturday, so was gutted not to lose any weight on the Monday. I have re-checked my diary for every day, didn't cheat, and didn't put anything in my mouth that was not accounted for. The only thing I think it could be is that I had been clogged for a few days up to my weigh-in, so hoping my fibre capsules will get me back on track.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes find when I have been good that it doesn't show till the following week. Try not to let it get to you hopefully staying on track will show up really well at your next weigh in, and well done for not blowing it at the Chinese.

    ReplyDelete