Saturday 18 July 2009

First week on Weightwatchers

I have 26 points to use daily and have found food wise, it has been relatively easy. Being accountable for my points has encouraged me not to eat rubbish and save my points for something more filling. Some days, it has actually been hard to use all my points and I haven't been really hungry at any point. I think right now, I have been teaching myself to recognise when I am full. Previously, I would think I wasn't full and would polish off dinner with a chocolate bar or packet of crisps.

The hardest thing has been coffee and chocolate withdrawal, I had decided that I didn't want to waste points on sugar and milk for coffee, and save them for my food. By Thursday, I hit the biggest slump ever and started to get headaches, which I recognised were from caffeine withdrawal. As soon as I had a drink of Pepsi Max, which is no points, then I felt so much better in myself.

I now no longer feel sluggish from over-eating, feel slightly healther, and am feeling really positive that Monday's weigh-in will be a good one.

Best of all, I have saved enough points for a few vodkas tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment