Saturday 18 July 2009

History of Weight

So after years of putting on weight due to depro jab, crash-course dieting too quick and over-eating, I have finally decided to take matters into my own hands and start Weight Watchers. I last did Weight Watchers some years ago, but was told by my leader at the time that my weight gain was due to other factors, which is why I wasn't losing any weight. Finally, blood tests revealed it was due to hormone levels caused by depro-jab.

Anyway, I had found WW quite easy to follow the last time so had decided this was an obvious choice for me. It would help me to make healthier choices, and work out whether a seemingly healthy food is really that healthy. I decided that as I have digital scales at home, then I would do the online WW only and weigh myself on a Monday.

1 comment: